- Prices are subject to change; seats aren’t guaranteed until payment is received in full.
- Need legal names and dates of birth.
- Roseborough reserves the right to charge an airline fee; $35 for domestic flights and $50 for international flights which will be quoted to the client at time of airline quote.
- Some airlines will charge baggage fees, and if you don’t purchase them at time of booking the fee may be larger at the airport.
- We can check you in and print your boarding passes up to 24 hours prior to your flight.
- You should arrive at the airport 2 hours early for domestic flights, or 3 hours early for international flights.
- It’s the client’s responsibility to arrive with appropriate travel documents at the airport.
You are allowed to bring a quart sized bag of liquids, aerosols, gels, creams and pastes in your carry-on bag and through the checkpoint. These are limited to travel-sized containers that are 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or less per item. Place these items in small bags and separate them from your carry-on baggage to facilitate the screening process. Pack items that are in containers larger than 3.4 ounces or 100 milliliters in checked baggage.
Any liquid, aerosol, gel, cream or paste that alarms during the screening process will require additional screening.